Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Good Morning and

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, to a woman who started out as a little girl a long...long...(okay I'll be nice)...long time ago. She was born to Robert and Madeline Viault and grew up with Jeff and Debbie at her side. I am sure my Grr Grr and Papa feel she grew up much to fast as she meet my dad and moved from the beach to the hills.

Ahh, but how glad am I that they meet and feel in love! This is one of my favorite pictures of me as a little girl, wrapped up in her arms. There are plenty more and a little boy to come, but hey I'm a selfish girl and for a moment they were all mine. (Love you Ty)

Although these pictures were taken almost two years ago, they are some of my favorite summer time pictures with mom. Her granddaughters love the fact that Buelie (that's her grandma name) lives at a beach where we can actually play in the water and not freeze! I love the fact that they love and trust her so much that they will follow her anywhere. She is the greatest grandma in the world and still fulfills her duty as my mother.


Although today (June 9th 2010) she may be another year older, in our eyes she has merely been with us for one more amazing year. Mommy, I love you so much and am so grateful for all you have done for me, Ty, Dad, my family, Grr & Papa, and everyone else whos life you have touched. I hope you have a wonderful, fantastic, stupendous, Happy Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Mrs. Hathaway! (This is Laura, Mia's friend from High School) I hope you have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Jennifer! We hope you had a great day. Great post Mia! I love seeing the picture of you as a girl and also of you Jennifer as a girl. However, I couldn't figure out which little girl you are in the first picture. Hope your day was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete