Saturday, November 13, 2010

Time Flies

Oh yes time really does fly! As I can tell since I have not made a post for many months. Well that's what happens at the Hathaway household. Time changes to daylight savings and since the sun does not go down we don't go inside. The next thing I know it's 9 o'clock and still there is no dinner so how can I possibly sit at a computer and write?

Well daylight savings is over and it's getting dark now by 5:30 so I guess there is no excuse. What have we done these several months? Well finally, we finished the bathroom and it looks great if I do say so myself. It's fun to have your friends just say "WOW"!



We went camping at "Brown's Camp" just south of Mammoth for the long July 4th weekend. We met the Phelp's and several of their family and friends there and had a great time. Lots of food and fishing and fireworks over Owens Lake.




We also had a fabulous garden this year. Kurt met some folks that wanted to get rid of a bunch of horse manure, so we scored! What a difference real manure makes over the store bought kind. Not to mention the mild weather we had this year combined with rain. This is what a garden should do all the time! Check out our bounty! I even canned some veges just for fun!

Hey it's dark out and I'm hungry. Amazing Pavlov reaction 'cuse when I just looked at the clock it's only 5:30. I'll report again soon and fill in a few more details of our summer.























1 comment: